|Capacity||30 Ton Per Day|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
We provide our clients with a wide array of Deodorization Plant. These products are appreciated for high performance and less maintenance.
Salient Features of DVC Deodorization Process:
- Produce oil with lowest TFA(Trans Fatty Acid) content
- Low Consumption of steam for stripping FFA & Odoriferous matter
- No splash oil generation
- Highest FFA recovery
- Two stage scrubbing system: for segregating FFA rich distillate and Tocopherol rich distillate
- Deodorization is the final stage of Oil refining. It removes odoriferous matter, free fatty acids and other unwanted components to produce bland and stable oil.
1. Deaeration: The bleached oil enters Deaerator Tank through atomised spray nozzles under a vacuum of 710 mm of Hg. This enhances deaeration and also reduces moisture.
2. Heating: In steady state, bleached oil is regeneratively heated by deodorised oil in Vacuum Heat Exchanger, REV under vacuum – 1.5 Torr (abs). Here it is heated up to approx 210 deg C and then it passes to Final Vacuum Heater, FEV where oil is heated either by Thermic Fluid or High-pressure steam (@75-80bar) up to the final/deodorization temperature (230 – 250 deg C, depending on the type of oil) under vacuum.
3. Deodorization/Steam Stripping: We have three types of Deodorizer – PCD Deodorizer (for high FFA oils), Combi Deodorizer(for Low FFA oils) and LT Deodorizer (for Low Trans- Fat).
- PCD Deodorizer has a packed column stripper and a retention vessel. Packed column stripper, with increased surface area, and retention vessel of at least 75 mins retention, ensure efficient removal of free fatty acids from oil under a vacuum of 1.5 Torr.
- Combi Deodorizer has retention vessel, regenerative heating and final heating sections in one vessel only. It is a compact tray type column for low FFA oils.
- LT Deodorizer has dual temperature deodorising zones which reduce Trans-Fat in oil.
- Deodorizer has a sparging steam arrangement which strips FFA, odour and other contaminants from oil to Vacuum Scrubber.